Migration and Visa Services


Migration and Visa Services

Australian Visa and Migration Services by Registered Migration Agent

We provide professional visa and migration consultancy services on different types of visa.

• Working visa for employers and employees (457 / ENS)
• Child Visa, onshore and offshore application
• Partner Visa including same sex partner and Defacto (both onshore and offshore application)
• Parent Visa (contributory parent and aged parent)
• Graduate Skill Temporary 485 / Permanent Residency
• Entertainment visa
• Visitor Visa (short stay and long stay)
• MRT (Migration Review Tribunal) application

Please contact us for more information at: info@kointer.com or call 02-9262-9244 (in Australia).

05 ตุลาคม 2016

ผู้ชม 2695 ครั้ง

Engine by shopup.com